O level mathematics notes syllabus uganda
INTRODUCTION TO O-LEVEL MATHEMATICS
Mathematics is a study of measurements, numbers, and space, which is one of the first sciences that humans work to develop because of its great importance and benefit.
O level mathematics notes syllabus uganda. According to wikipedia Mathematics includes the study of such topics as numbers (arithmetic and number theory), formulas and related structures (algebra) shapes and spaces in which they are contained (geometry), and quantities and their changes
EQUATIONS OF STRAIGHT LINES
GRAPHS OF QUADRATIC FUNCTIONS
Mathematics helps in analytical thinking. While solving maths problems, data are collected, disassembled, and then interconnected to solve them.
- Mathematics helps to develop the ability to think.
- It helps explain how things work.
- It helps to develop wisdom.
- It increases the speed of intuition.
- It helps to make the child smarter.
- Money can be collected in mathematics when used as a profession.
- It is important in a constantly evolving world.
- It provides the child with an opportunity to get to the world.
The Most Important Uses of Mathematics
- I think it is impossible to limit the uses of mathematics in everyday life so we will suffice with some of them:
- Can you use any entertainment game without using numbers?
- Can you practice any sport without using numbers to learn if you are a winner or a loser?
- Can you do your work without using numbers? If you are a teacher, collect your students’ marks or a doctor, estimate the amount of medicine for the patient or an engineer, estimate the amount of raw material to be added to complete the work, or even a leader in a battle.
- Can you enter the store without using the numbers?
- Can prayers be organized without the use of numbers, and what is left of the time for the next prayer?And much more, whatever you try, you cannot get rid of the use of this important science.
The importance of mathematics is that it is a method based on research and analysis, to reach the desired results, and is used for calculation and presentation of data; not only the use of this science in a particular field but the use of all areas of life and different sciences.
Mathematics in Our Everyday Life
Mathematics is the pillar of organized life for the present day. Without numbers and mathematical evidence, we cannot resolve any issues in our daily lives. There are times, measurements, rates, wages, tenders, discounts, claims, supplies, jobs, stocks, contracts, taxes, money exchange, consumption, etc., and in the absence of these sports data, we have to face confusion and chaos.
Thus, mathematics has become the companion of man and his helper since the beginning of human existence on earth. When man first wanted to answer questions such as “How many?” he invented math. Then algebra was invented to facilitate calculations, measurements, analysis, and engineering.
The science of trigonometry emerged when humans wanted to locate high mountains and stars.Therefore, the knowledge of this article arose and developed when humans felt the need and mathematics are necessary for the long planning of life and also the daily planning of any individual.
Mathematical rapprochement is necessary for any process, so if anyone wants to reach the height of his life, he should not fail to believe in the role of mathematics in his life, starting with the ordinary citizen. Every day has a daily interest in mathematics.
Mathematics is deeply related to the natural phenomenon, the way to solve many secrets of nature.
The importance of mathematics in the development of social values: It helps mathematics in the development and refinement of personality, through organization and accuracy, research and investigation and study, and helps to detect.